Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Will I Ever Graduate?

It's strange to think that, in just two weeks, I will have completed my first year of university, and even stranger to think that, had I not taken time out to travel, I would currently be picking out my graduation dress (...and getting ready to graduate). Despite not having anything too big after I finish my first year, I'm well aware that a lot of you have prom or graduation, so thought I'd give you a helping hand with a little help from babyonlinedress.



Babyonlinedress offer a great range of homecoming dresses and prom dresses online. There is a great variety in dresses, which them coming in all colours and being available in long or short, strapless or full length sleeved, backless, etc. and all for a great price. There are also wholesale evening dresses. Be sure to check the sale section too for some fab prices. Below are some of my favourites;


Red Off-the-Shoulder Tulle

Halter Neck Homecoming Dresses Rose Gold

Sexy Gold White Ruffles Lace Mermaid

Long-Sleeve Mermaid High-Neck Modest Black


What look are you planning to go for for prom or graduation?
Let me know in the comments below!