Sunday 9 October 2016

It's Time...

I won't lie, I've had my Autumn fashion and beauty wishlist written for a while now, since probably even before Summer. I'm a virgo. I like to write lists, okay? That, and I have a shopping addiction. Though half of my family live by the mantra of "it's not about wanting it, it's about needing it", I clearly didn't get the memo on it. If I want something, then I obviously need it... I don't think I'll be purposefully following any trends this season, but I do feel like I'll be stocking up on metallics, chokers, mid length skirts and, of course, even more shirts. I've even put together a few images of looks I'll be looking to recreate, because I am very prepared (...and original).











What will you be wearing this Autumn?
Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment