Thursday 1 September 2016

September Wishlist: It's My Birthday!

I feel like 20, which I will be I turning in just 16 days, is an acceptable age to have a month long birthday. I don't quite know how I'll top that when I turn 21, but I'll be sure to give it a go. I absolutely adore celebrating and planning other people's birthdays, I'm just not that much of a fan of my own, mainly because the thought of getting older terrifies me. I know most people are scared about turning 30, but 20 seems just as scary. Just the thought of going from 19 to 20 seems like such a big step. I just don't want to get rid of that one, I want to hold onto it forever... Though I would still like some presents. ðŸ˜Ž

4. Kate Spade Heart of Gold and Set in Stone Bangle

This was actually strangely hard to write...
Is this what happens when you get old?!

No comments:

Post a Comment