Tuesday 2 August 2016

August Wishlist: Interior Design.

I can't believe that my gap year, a year of adventures, is coming to an end. If everything goes to plan, I have another month of travelling and basically doing no work or studying, before attending university. Admittedly I'll be attending three years later than planned, but that's not the point (though someone should probably tell my family that). I'm excited though slightly nervous about this new chapter in my life and excited to meet new people, but I'm mainly excited to decorate my university room. I seriously love interior design. After all, this is the person who spent an hour sat in a library reading a book about lightbulbs. I'm in Spain at the moment and, while most people read a book or sleep whilst lying on a sunlounger, I have a browse on various websites such as IKEA, NotOnTheHighStreet, H&M Home, NEXT, etc. Will people judge me for buying placemats, house plants and salt & pepper shakers? I think I need to remember that I am attending university, not moving to South Kensington. I plan on keeping everything pretty basic, and then adding plenty of colourful details. Either way, here are a few things I have my eye on to make my room a home...
1. Crosley Record Player
2. Pillow Covers #1, #2 and #3
9. Rug

How did you make your university room a home?
Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment: