Thursday 14 July 2016

Liberty London Lovin'...

If there's one thing I love to do in London, it's window shopping. With department stores like Liberty, Selfridges & Harrods on every corner, it's hard not to. No matter where I am or who I'm with, I make it my mission to head into one of these stores to lust after one of the many items that I have my eyes on. During a visit to Liberty on one of my last days in London, the particular item I wanted to try on was a pair of the Valentino Rockstud pumps that everyone other than me seems to have. Unfortuntely for me, a UK size 7 & 8 (my shoe size varies) seem to be the most popular sizes, meaning every colour I wanted to try on was unavailable. The only pair left in my size were white, though thankfully they weren't the kitten heel version. Despite being very high and having such a thin heel, they were pretty easy to walk in, and even with a pointed toe, they were pretty comfy, though I don't know just how long that would last for. Though I wouldn't buy these in white, I'll take one in every other colour, please.




Necklace: H&M
Shirt: Pull & Bear
Trousers: H&M
Shoes: Valentino 
Watch: Fossil
Phone case: Kate Spade

Is there anything you're currently saving up for?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment