Sunday 5 June 2016

This Should've Come With A Warning.

As I've mentioned before, I've been on a bit of an economy drive since arriving in Australia. Travelling doesn't come cheap, especially when you fly halfway across the world and are known for spending a fair amount of money on clothes and accessories (though I would say that I still don't have enough). Either way, I've only bought two items of clothing in the past four months, so I'd say I'm doing pretty well. I'll be sad to leave Australia, whenever that will be, but I am excited to get buying new clothes again. After all, what are student loans for?! I've recently been turning to Tumblr for some style inspiration and already have a few ideas of what I want to buy. Below are some outfits I'll be trying to recreate, all while adding my own spin. Enjoy!















Where do you get your style inspiration from?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment