Sunday 12 June 2016

But I NEED Them feat. OOTD.

You know when you see a pair of shoes, immediately fall in love with them and then just can't seem to get them off your mind? Same - and that's exactly what happened to me during a trip to Selfridges, in London, over seven months ago, and I still catch myself thinking about them. Liberty is a dangerous place at the best of times, but this particular trip left me lusting after a 600 GBP pair of shoes, especially given the fact they went with my outfit so well. There have been a few times now when I've added them to my shopping card and almost bought them, but I don't think I can really justify it. I'd probably spend my life worried about someone spilling a drink on them/in a cast after twisting or breaking my ankle. I've also discovered that they're now available in nude and with a pointed toe. A girl can always dream though, right?! Aren't they beautiful?! One day.



Jumper: Stradivarius
Necklace: H&M
Cigarette pants: Bershka
Watch: Fossil
Phone case: Kate Spade
Shoes: Aquazzura (similar)

Do you currently have your eyes on anything?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment