Thursday 28 April 2016

What Do You MEAN I Can't Wear my PJ's to Work?

Spring has officially sprung in London (well, it had until it snowed today) and Autumn is drawing to a close here in Australia (I came here to get a tan, not to spend my day wrapped in a blanket), which means I should probably think about booking a flight home to the U.K. and, dare I say it? Start thinking about university and work, both of which I'll start back at this coming September. One thing that has been playing on my mind more than most is what am I going to wear? I've never been one to 'dress down' and I definitely don't intend to start now, though I obviously wouldn't say no to going in my pyjamas if I could. If my lecturers have a problem with my berry lipstick and leather jackets, then they're just going to have to put up with it. Though I'm pretty much black and white when it comes to most things, with fashion, I'm much more grey - think comfy, yet stylish. I'll rarely be seen out in tracksuit bottoms and a jumper, or an outfit that I couldn't sit down in. I like to meet somewhere in the middle, which is where Betabrand come in...

They offer a great range of stylish yet comfortable pairs of trousers, something I always struggle with. I just don't want to have undo my trouser button after I've had my lunch, okay? I've put together a few of my favourites for you, and just exactly how I'd style them.

Work From Home Pants

Dress Pant Yoga Pants
Straight Leg Dress Pant Yoga Pants
High Waisted Dress Pant Yoga Leggings
What are your go to looks for university and work?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment