Thursday 10 March 2016

My Last Day in London (For Now!).

I have now been in Australia for six weeks and I can honestly not believe how fast time is going. I guess it's true what they say, time flies when you're having fun! I'm excited to continue to explore and to head over to the East Coast and also (hopefully) to New Zealand at some point. Myself and one of my best friends, Ariadna, were recently reminiscing about my last day in London, where I was based before I moved, which we spent together, and she sent me some photos from that day. My favourite moment was stumbling into the field of daffodils. It was nice to see the first signs of Spring (even if it was extremely cold and windy!) before leaving.










Have any of you ever been to London?
Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Hope it would be a lovely day for you at London. I'm also one of those people who miss many things at there, in London.
    short stay parking heathrow
    airport parking stansted

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been there personally but I am definitely going to go there.
    cheap airport parking
    airport parking deals

    ReplyDelete