Tuesday 22 March 2016

Lesmurdie Falls.

I'd say our recent trip out to Lesmurdie Falls was pretty successful. We might have originally hiked to the wrong place but, other than that, like I said - it was pretty successful... Or at least it would have been, had there actually been a waterfall at Lesmurdie Falls. Taking a trip to see a waterfall in the middle of one of the hottest summers that Perth had seen for decades probably wasn't the best idea, but we had fun none the same. With there being no water, I decided I wasn't going to hike up to the top like everyone else, I was going to scale the cliff like a monkey. People genuinely cheered, clapped and asked me how I did it. I ended up not taking many photos (it's surprisingly hard to whip out your camera and take photos when you're scaling a cliff), but here are a few that I did manage to take...







Have any of you ever been to Perth?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment