Tuesday 26 January 2016

A Week in Outfits #1.

Fashion is a big love of mine and something that I definitely don't feature enough of on my blog, especially considering just how much I talk and think about it in everyday life (fact: if you see me looking deep in thought, I'm probably planning future outfits). I've decided that I want to include more personal posts on my blog and that starts with sharing my outfits of the day. I'm thinking I'll do this every couple of weeks so that it doesn't get too boring. There's nothing I love more than seeing OOTD posts on Instagram and people's blogs, so hopefully you'll enjoy mine too!

MONDAY: 


Jumper - Stradivarius
Cigarette Trousers - Bershka
Shoes - Aquazurra

TUESDAY:


Necklace - H&M
Shirt - Pull & Bear
Trousers - H&M
Watch - Fossil
Shoes - Valentino

WEDNESDAY:


Hat - H&M
Coat - Stradivarius
Jumper - Stradivarius
Jeans - Stradivarius
Watch - D&G
Gold Bracelet - Cartier
Boots - Burberry

THURSDAY:


Blazer - Stradivarius
Vest Top - H&M
Trousers - Stradivarius
Watch - D&G
Sunglasses - Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment