Thursday 17 September 2015

5 Things On My Bucket List.

There are a lot of things I hope to do in my life. There are the obvious choices on my bucket list like to be happy, have a family and to accomplish everything I want career wise, but there are also a few of your not so typical options on there too.

  • Travel: Travelling is not only a hobby of mine, but it is also a passion. There is so much of the World that I would love to see and it astounds be to think that there are places that haven't even been discovered yet. I'm excited to see what the World has to offer.
  • Skydive: Though I hate rides, turbulence and anything that generally makes my stomach churn, I'd love to skydive. I'd probably get up there and decide that I wasn't going to do it so, if I do ever sign up, I'm going to have to tell the support guys to ignore me and to just throw ourselves out, preferably with parachutes attached!
  • Zip-Line Through Costa Rica: Though this is to do with travelling, this is quite a particular wish. I would love to go to Costa Rica and would love to zip-line, but imagine combining the two. I've seen videos and photos of people that have done it and it looks absolutely breath-taking.
  • Kruger Park, South Africa: Another travelling wish, and one that should hopefully come true in the non-too distant future. I have friends in South Africa that I am hopefully going to visit soon and one of their daughters actually lives in Kruger Park. If you're ever seen Ben Brown's vlogs, then you'll understand exactly why I want to go so much. Just the thought of seeing all of my favourite animals in one place is almost too much to handle. Elephants, giraffes, lions... what more could I want?! (Turtles - but I'll hopefully see them in Costa Rica)
  • Get A Tattoo: I came so close to getting a tattoo just two months ago. I was actually sat in the room, in the chair, with the tattoo artist collecting the needles and getting ready to go. The only thing that stopped me was the thought of a few members of my family who hadn't actually spoken to me in the weeks prior to this, having learnt of my decision and completely disapproving. Who knew tattoos were so awful? I still plan on getting one (or nine).
What's on your bucket list?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment