Tuesday 18 August 2015

Paul Fredrick*.

I love weddings. The food, the dancing, witnessing two people that you love get married and, of course, the dresses of the bride, bridesmaids and all of the guests. Of course, it's not all about the girls, it's always nice to see what the men are wearing too. Believe me when I say that one of the things I love most is seeing a couple in coordinating outfits - a man's pocket square matching his partner's accessories? Love it.

I was contacted by the people over at Paul Fredrick to put together a few outfits for weddings for a few couples that are maybe lacking a bit of inspiration style wise. Like I mentioned above, I love it when couples coordinate their outfits, something you can tell from the photos included below.





As it's currently Summer and, in most places, quite warm, I don't personally think that men need to wear suit jackets. If it's a particularly formal wedding then sure, go for it, but I've found that most men end up removing their jackets anyway. Outdoor weddings are becoming more and more popular, so they end up getting quite dirty too. I'm all about different kind of dress shirts, something that Paul Fredrick offer a great range of.


 If you are going to wear a blazer, then maybe leave the tie or bow tie at home and, instead, opt for a pocket square to add a pop of colour to your (or your boyfriend's) outfit. That pop of colour is perfect for the girl to match her outfit too, like I've shown below.

 Paul Fredrick offer a great range of formal wear perfect for weddings including cuff-links, pocket squares, ties as well as a wide range of suits.

What do you think of these outfits?
Let me know in the comments below!

*Note: all female outfits are just items of clothing picked from Polyvore that I thought went with the items selected from Paul Fredrick*

No comments:

Post a Comment