Friday 1 May 2015

Prom Dresses 2015.*

Um, can we please talk about the fact that it's the first of May? MAY. With just over a month to go until exams (sob), it also means there's just over a month to go until prom. I've done a few posts like this before but, as we're now a lot closer to the time, I thought I'd share with you my most recent prom dress picks from Prom Times!*


I adore the colour of this dress! It's actually one of my favourite colors, so this would be perfect for me. I like the fact that you could easily take it to a day to night event, whether they be formal or informal. As the dress itself is quite simple, you have the opportunity to style it exactly how you want.



As quite a pale person, this particular colour perhaps wouldn't be quite right for me, which is why I think it's great that Prom Times offer each dress in a variety of colours. I do love this colour though, which is why I couldn't resist including it! It would look great with gold accessories and some simple nude heels.



Our prom isn't really a 'prom' so people don't tend to go as formal as others in the UK or perhaps America but I loved it too much not to include it. I think this particular dress would be great for all shapes and sizes, with the jewels at the waist adding just the right amount of sparkle, without being too over the top.



This one is quite similar to the second dress included, only with thinner straps. This one would be more ideal for smaller-busted ladies but, again, as it's quite a simple dress, you're free to accessorise it as you like!


Considering just how many dresses I actually own, it's quite surprising that I don't own any that are one shouldered. I find them to be so flattering and there's something about them that gives the outfit a bit more of a formal look. 

I'm loving the long dresses they have on offer, especially considering the fact that each dress is available in multiple colours, as well as the fact they're nearly all up to 64% off. £270 down to £51? BRB, off to do some shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment