Monday 2 February 2015

January Best Dressed.

I didn't expect there to be that many great looks in January. It's the month after Christmas where everyone is still trying to get back into the swing of things and just can't really be bothered, but how wrong I was about the world of celebrities. I'd completely forgotten about award season, which brought a lot of great looks to the table, and there's been some gorgeous everyday looks.

Keira Knightley
Kate Bosworth
Laura Carmichael
Amy Adams
Angelina Jolie
Charlize Theron
Emily Blunt
Emily Blunt
Jaime King
Jennifer Lopez
Mallory Jansen

Maria Sharapova
Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Rachel Zoe
Salma Hayek
Whitney Port
Naomi Watts
Emma Stone
Jennifer Lawrence
Nikki Reed
Out of all of the above, I think I loved Amy Adams and Laura Carmichael's looks the most!
Who was your January best dressed?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment