Friday 12 December 2014

PromTimes* - Blogmas Day 12.

Now that I am well on my way to finishing my first term (only two exams and one week to go!), my friends and I all have our minds planted firmly on one thing: graduation. Well, more about what we're going to wear and, thanks to myself and PromTimes*, none of us are short of options.

2014 Prom Dresses A Line Sweetheart Floor Length Chiffon Color Dark Royal Blue 
They have an amazing range of dresses, varying in colours and there is something for all shapes and sizes. Whether it be short or long, backless or strapless, there's definitely going to be at least one dress that picks your fancy. My college doesn't really do a proper prom, it's more just that we go out for a meal and then rent a bar or something, so girls tend not to go all out when it comes to dresses, but I might have to break the decision (I am one of the oldest!) and make them go all out. 

This may or may not be just to wear one these dresses. Here are my top picks: 

2015 Scoop Beaded Bodice Prom Dresses Tulle And Chiffon Sweep Train 
2015 High Neck Prom Dresses A-Line Chiffon With Beads And Ruffles 

2015 Scoop Column Beaded Bodice Prom Dresses Chiffon&Tulle Court Train 

2015 Halter A-Line/Princess Prom Dresses Tulle And Chiffon Sweep Train 
They always have a great range of bridesmaid dresses and just a wide variety of dresses for all ocassions. Definitely worth a look, especially with there currently being a great discount on shipping costs, which is great for people like me that don't live in the U.S or anywhere that things are normally shipped to. 

Have you ever heard of this website?
If so, did you buy anything?
Let me know which one's your favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment