Tuesday 9 December 2014

November Best Dressed - Blogmas Day 9.

So, I've kind of just realised that this will be my final monthly best dressed post of the year. Can someone please explain to me how there's only three weeks left until 2015, because I do not understand. There weren't that many great looks throughout the month of November if I'm honest, so we're not exactly going out with a bang. There were some great ones but most of the looks I've included today I've liked, but haven't absolutely loved. 
Laura Whitmore

Alexa Chung
Cara Delevingne
Hailey Baldwin
Olivia Palermo
Khloé Kardashian
Ellie Goulding
Kim Kardashian West
Kim Kardashian West
Olivia Palermo 
Kate Moss
Which look do you prefer?
Who was your November best dressed?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment