Monday 8 September 2014

Mani Monday #6

Are you ready for this week's Mani Monday? I think this one will definitely be either a love or a hate for most of you!

This nail varnish is from KIKO, a brand I'm pretty much in love with and, with everything being so affordable and such great prices, I think it's hard not to be. With there being only a week left of the Summer holidays before I head back to collect, I figured I should make the most out of the time I have left and enjoy the sunshine, which is why I decided to paint my nails this colour.


This week's colour is definitely a bit like Marmite; you're either going to love it or you're either going to hate it. I personally love it and it is definitely one of the brightest and most Summery nail varnishes I own! I have a few friends that aren't big fans but the World would be a pretty boring place if we all had the same opinions.


What do you think of this colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment