Sunday 6 July 2014

The Liebster Award

During the time that I took out from blogging to study for exams, I was nominated for two Liebster Awards AND for a The Very Inspiring Blogger Awards (more on that in a different post soon!). For those of you that don't know, the Liebster Award is awarded by your readers, and it tends to go to up and coming blogs. I have actually received one in the most, so was and still am honoured to have been awarded another two!




The rules are simple;

1. You must link back to the person who nominated you. 

2. You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you. 

3. You must list 11 random/fun facts about yourself. 

4. You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 (or 2000 if you want to go with that) followers to answer your questions 

5. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you. 

6. You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated

Now, I know it says that you're supposed to nominate eleven people but, I'll be honest, I've never been one for rule following, so I nominate each and everyone of you reading this. I'd be really interested to read the answers to the questions that I'm going to leave below, so please do leave you links once completed.

The lovely people that nominated me are; Esther De Haas and Elle Charie.
Be sure to check out their blogs!
OK, now for the fun part - instead of doing 11 facts for each award, I'm just going to do 11 in total as I am far too boring to have 22 interesting and fun facts about me! I will obviously answer all questions proposed to me though.

11 Facts About Me: 
- I'm pretty sure I'm turning into a hoarder. I have so many things that I do not need that I just can't bring myself to give away. Oh, nostalgia!
- I rarely drink anything other than water and coffee
-The only food I don't like is certain cheeses. I love things like mozzarella, parmesan, cheddar, etc. but smelly cheeses like blue, goats, etc. are awful!
- For the past year, I have been financially independent. Obviously my Mam pays the bills, food shopping etc. but I pay for my clothes, phone, if I go out and much more. I know this fact seems stupid but, at just 17, I'm quite proud of it, especially considering none of my friends do the same.
- I have family all over the World and have only ever a few of them.
- I really want to travel the World
- I have two memory boxes, filled with train tickets, passes, leaflets and more.
- My favourite song is currently I'm A Mess by Ed Sheeran.
- Despite how much I love shopping, I get anxious just thinking about spending money!
- I went to T in the Park festival last year and am really sad that I'm missing out this year.
- My guilty pleasure is Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Esther's Questions:
1. What made you want to start blogging?
After spending years reading fashion and lifestyle magazines and seeing just how much blogs and vlogs were growing in popularity, I decided to start my own.

2. What bloggers do you look up to?

Zoe Sugg; I think she handles everything really well, Lily Pebbles and Anna from Vivianna Does Make-Up; who I really admire for matching to blog on a daily basis, and Estée from Essie Button who I really see as just a normal girl who hasn't changed, despite how much her life has changed.

3. What is a place you would love to visit one day?

So many! I want to travel the World.

4. Are you a tea or coffee person?

Definitely coffee - I drink far too much of the stuff.

5. How would you describe your blog?

'A bit of everything!'

6. What would your dream job be?

Styling shoots for Vogue is the ultimate dream, but I'd also love to do something to do with interior design and maybe design sets for films and TV shows.

7. What do you like about yourself?

My ability to make the most out of a situation and to (nearly) always see things in a positive way.

8. What’s a fashion trend you wish you were brave enough to try?

I wish I was brave enough to change my hair! Whether it be to dye it, to cut it, to cut in a fringe - just something fun.

9. What’s the last book you’ve read?

The Maze Runner Series - I really enjoyed it.

10. What are some things you are really passionate about?

If you are unhappy about something, do something about it and don't just sit there complaining. Only you can change it. I also feel really strongly that, if you don't want someone in your life anymore, then you don't have to. Do not surround yourself with negative people who have a negative effect on your life.

11. Do you have any strange talents/quirks?

I can touch my nose with my tongue and used to be able to open a can with my toes. Do they count?!


Elle's Questions: 



1. What is your current favourite T.V show?

KUWTK, it's basically the only thing I watch.

2. Who is your favourite celebrity?

Emma Stone - ultimate girl crush

3. What is your dream job?
This is clearly a popular question! Answered above. 

4. Do you have any pets? If so, what is your pets name?
I have three dogs; Parker, Pups and Scruff

5. Why did you start blogging?
Also answered above :)

6. Would you rather wear purple the rest of your life or pink?
If I'm allowed to wear different shades, then pink. If not, then purple.

7. Whats your favourite Mean Girls Movie quote?
'You can't just ask people why they're white'

8. If you could give yourself teen/elementary school self advice, from your perspective now what would it be?
Worry less, you can only do your best.

9. Favourite inspirational quote?
I'm obsessed with quotes! One I've been loving recently is; Sometimes, you got to reflect on yourself and ask yourself what are you really doing. Self reflection at times can be good, because in self-reflection, we tend to ask ourselves questions that brings us back on track in life.

10. What is your dream vacation?
I'd love to take a year out to tour the World. To just go out there and travel and go to wherever my heart takes me.

11. What is your #1 played song on iTunes?
I don't really use iTunes anymore as it broke but I think it's Ellie Goulding's cover of Heartbeats.

My Questions:
1. Favourite song at the moment
2. Dream holiday
3. Piercings and tattoos?
4. What are you currently studying/working as?
5. Describe yourself in one word
6. Describe your blog in three words
7. Favourite season and why
8. One thing about the World you would change
9. Favourite Quote
10. Where do you currently live?
11. Where would you like to live?

And that's it. I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment