Thursday 24 July 2014

Guest Post and Festival Essentials.

Hello, everyone! A bit of a different post for you all today as the majority of it won't actually be written by me. Instead, it will be written by the lovely Ariadna. We've followed each other and have been talking for a while now so we decided to a guest post on each other's blogs! As we're now heavily into festival season, I am going to write about my festival outfit picks, while Ariadna will talk about her festival essentials right here, in this very post in fact. If you enjoy this little switch around, we might just make this a monthly thing so be sure to leave lots of nice comments below! Over to Ariadna...
Hello! You might not know who I am so my name is Ariadna and I have a fashion/beauty/lifestyle blog. Basically, I write whatever I feel like writing and upload it to the Internet for the world to see. Now that I am on summer break I try to post something every day so if you want to know more about my blog, go check it out!  Now, let’s get into the actual post.
Who doesn't like festivals? They are the perfect opportunity to hang out with your friends, listen to your favourite artists live and, maybe, to even get to know some of them. To make this experience even more enjoyable, there are a few things you should always bring with you as they will come in quite handy!

Most festivals take place in late spring/summer so it tends to be quite hot and/or sunny. You don’t want to get sunburnt as this would most likely ruin the whole experience so you should bring some sort of hat to protect you from the sun, as well as sunnies and a water bottle or some liquid (sorry but alcohol doesn’t count) to keep yourself hydrated. Also, if you have long hair it will probably end up bothering you when you get all sweaty so keep some hair ties with you.

In this new modern world where if something is not on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter it didn’t happen, it’s safe to say you will be taking quite a lot of pictures and selfies so if I were you I would keep your favourite mattifying powder or some oil-absorbing sheets so that your face doesn’t look too shiny.

These next things might not be essential essentials but are pretty handy. I’m talking about the portable phone charger and face paint. I don’t know about yours, but my phone’s battery is not the best and it would not last more than 10 hours. And what’s a festival without some sort of face paint? Plus, it’s fun!

Lastly, the most essential item is a backpack or purse or something to keep your stuff in and to take everywhere with you!



Hope this has helped if you’re going to a festival anytime soon! Also, if you would like to see more guest posts let me know in the comments!

Have you been to any festivals recently? Are you going to any this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment