Sunday 6 April 2014

Riccardo Tisci for Nike

Anyone that knows me will know just how big of a fan I am of both Givenchy and creative director of said brand, Riccardo Tisci. I've probably mentioned it in a blog post before and, if not, then that is incredibly surprising considering the amount of time I spend talking to friends about how much I want this and that from Givenchy. In fact, I recently told my Mam about how I wanted to be adopted by both Anna Wintour and Riccardo himself. I don't think it went down to well. 
Riccardo, who in 2005 was named creative director for Givenchy womenswear and haute couture, before being announced in 2008 as designer of the male division recently teamed up with Nike

The collection, named Nike RT, will feature t-shirts as well as trainers and is described as being 'strong but not loud'. They may be a bit on the pricey side, but would you expect anything less from the man that was personally appointed by Kanye West and Jay Z to design for their cover art and tour? I think not. 

Unfortunately they are just slightly out of my budget (in other words, if I buy a pair, I'll be broke) but one things for sure; if I did manage to get my hands on them, I'd be wearing them everywhere but the gym.



What do you think of the collection? 
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment